Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring to Finish Challenge 2010

So, I've been away from my sewing machine for a while, but I'm back now. My craft table is finished and in place (pictures to come), and it is beautiful. My husband is amazing!! I am ready to tackle my next set of projects, so I decided to go public with my "To Make" list. I joined the Spring to Finish Challenge 2010 over at Tallgrass Prairie Studio. Here is my little list:

1. Duvet cover and pillow shams for our master bedroom
2. Baby boy quilt for a friend, starring 2D Zoo by Michael Miller (in chocolate)
3. Quilt with circles...I've always wanted to do it, so now is the time. I am also going to try to do a bit of hand quilting on this one, which will be a new experience for me. I found this great tutorial by designer Anna Maria Horner. My hubby's grandmother also knows how to do this, so I'll have to take some lessons while she's here visiting!

Do you have any projects on your "To Make" list? Hop on over to Tallgrass Prairie Studio and join the fun!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment